OFFICE ADMINISTRATION POSITION – PART TIME, FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE, CASUAL WORK ENVIRONMENT!
1. Daily operational office functions such as: handle customer care correspondences, provide administrative support for call center, provide assistance with daily fulfillment of customer and/or retail order shipments and other tasks as deemed necessary by upper management.
2. Meet or exceed established standards on a consistent basis for quality, customer service, productivity, and service level per department guidelines.
3. Promote and maintain a flexible, cooperative, team oriented, and customer focused attitude within and between departments.
4. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate information across disciplines and departments.
5. Ensure compliance with all applicable regulations and requirements.
6. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
Vianda is a privately held health and wellness company, specializing in premier supplement blends. Offering our premier blends to loyal customers for over 19 years, Vianda’s corporate offices and call center is conveniently located in West Chester, Ohio and just minutes from all major highways.
We are a friendly, professional organization that prides itself on fostering employee growth and creativity while cultivating a sense of ownership within a strong team environment.
Vianda is always looking for intelligent, imaginative, and ambitious people for all levels of our company. We provide a dynamic and creative work environment, and a variety of opportunities for professional and personal growth. For consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back to you upon review of your credentials.