B-105 is proud to announce …
the 2019 Toast to the Wild Series at the Cincinnati Zoo presented by Paycor
Tickets for all Events will be available Thursday, March 7th at 10am.
New this year, Toast to the Wild will have extended the hours, larger layout of the zoo with more animals, increased the number of event tickets available, and while we are no longer offering complimentary food samples, unless you are a VIP guest, we will have a wide selection of food available for purchase.
Your Event tickets includes:
- Access to animal habitats throughout the Zoo until twilight
- 12 drink-sampling tickets
- Commemorative wine glass for WAW/Cocktails
- Commemorative pint glass for Zoo Brew
- Welcome drink
- Wide variety of food available for purchase
- Animal encounters and chats
- Live music and entertainment
- Meet and greet with our Center for Conservation and Research of Endangered Wildlife (CREW) scientists to learn about what they do!
- Something for everyone… beer samples will also be available throughout the event.
- Saving Species – The great feeling that your ticket purchase went to saving species
- June Wild About Wine – Linus Tate
- Cocktails for Conservation – The Grove
- August Wild About Wine – The Billy Rock Band
- Zoo Brew – TBA