‘Mattress Mack’ bets more than $4.5 million on Bengals to win Super Bowl LVI against Rams
The Houston furniture salesman known as “Mattress Mack” is betting big on the Bengals to win Super Bowl LVI against the Rams in Los Angeles.
Jim McIngvale placed more than $4.5 million in bets on the Caesars Sportsbook app in Louisiana on the underdog Bengals to win on the moneyline at +170 odds – meaning the bet would net more than $7.7 million if Cincinnati wins the game.McIngvale said he had to drive across the Texas border into Louisiana – because mobile sports wagering isn’t legal in Texas – pull over at a gas station, and make about 20 wagers of $200,000 each through his account with Caesars Sportsbook, according to multiple reports.
Dolly Parton is Hosting the 2022 ACM Awards
Dolly Parton is hosting the 2022 ACM Awards, according to an announcement from the Academy of Country Music. It’s a gig she’s had once before: Parton previously hosted the ACMs in 2000.
Morgan Wallen Concerts Postponed Due to Icey Weather
Morgan Wallen has canceled his concerts in Indiana, West Virginia and Pennsylvania due to inclement weather on Thursday. He made that announcement on Instagram.
Wallen was planning to host a show in Charleston tonight at the Charleston Coliseum and Convention Center.
New dates have been announced:
Evansville, IN – Thursday, Aprl 14th
Charleston, WV – Friday, April 15th
Allentown, PA – Friday, May 27th
Fans are told to hold on to their tickets, they will be valid for the new dates.
Survey: 64% Of Men Would Take Team’s Super Bowl Win Over Sex
In a survey of 1,000 men and women who are fans of the NFL, the questionnaire by Pickswise found that 64% of male NFL fans would rather watch their team win the Super Bowl than have sex with their partner on Valentine’s Day, according to a press release obtained Wednesday by The Daily Caller
Reformed Gang Member Shares Tips For People Visiting LA For The Super Bowl
A man named Phillip Barnett recently shared a post from his uncle on Twitter. His uncle, a reformed member of the Crips, gave his tips for those visiting L.A. for the Super Bowl.
“TIPS FOR ALL YALL OUT OF TOWNERS PLANNING TO COME TO LA FOR THE SUPERBOWL”
- YES there is traffic everywhere! Literally everywhere!
- If you are staying in the valley and need to go up the 405 hill, the far right lane moves faster than the fast lane. Don’t ask why it just does!
- It cost money to get in the carpool lane on the 110frwy… but don’t trip the ticket you will get in the mail is like 75 cents with a $2.99 processing fee.
- If you need to go down the 405 Hill don’t pump your breaks just take you foot of the gas and coast!
- Even it if seems like a lot of traffic and the speed limit says 65 MPH still do you best to go 80, or get out the way.
- The Game is in INGLEWOOD… don’t be fooled by the gentrification it’s still the HOOD!!! Please don’t come out here trying to floss what you got with ya PPP LOANS…
- There is no where to park…don’t rent a car, be prepared to take Uber…
- If you do rent a car remember get gas almost $5 a gallon (Again I suggest Uber/Lyft)
- The clubs/bars/lounges will be ridiculously priced, prepare to drop $30-60 to park if your lucky, $ $100 to get in.
- Don’t come out here with them deformed BBL’s you will get made fun of.
- Everyone in LA has the Omarion so just accept it.
- There are homeless people everywhere ALOT of them, 😔 don’t be alarmed when you see their apartment sized tents on the streets and freeways. Unfortunately those are the times we live in.
- Don’t go site seeing In the hood, the moves and tv shows are real!!! It’s not as bad as it was, but still just bc you see palm trees doesn’t mean you in a safe place to walk at night (or day) lol.
- Celebrities are gonna be everywhere especially in Beverly Hills…act like y’all got some sense pls…
- GO HOME!! We have enough people, don’t be looking around talking about “oh this apartment looks nice” NO IT DONT, it’s gonna cost you 3-4xs what your probably paying in your home state… GO HOME!
- It’s perfectly ok to get a hot dog wrapped in bacon (alley dog), tacos or corn off someone on the sidewalk… it taste the best when they don’t speak English… get you some good food!!!
Super Bowl 56 Tickets Are the Most Expensive in History
Here is a breakdown of prices around the web:
Seat Geek’s tickets are selling at $5,218 each which doesn’t include taxes and fees that bring the total just shy of $7,000.
Ticketmaster’s cheapest ticket with fees starts at $6,746.35, and their highest are $72,750 for a VIP seat in the 100 section just feet away from the field.
On Location, the NFL’s official hospitality provider, has packages ranging from $5,950 for exact seats to $11,475 for the premium level club section.
Stub hub’s cheapest ticket is $5,490 with a service fee of $1,413 making the total $6,905.68.
Brazilian Singer Guarantees Bengals’ Win Because She’s Sleeping With One Of The Players
‘Madame Web’: Dakota Johnson To Play Superhero
Dakota Johnson is in talks to star in the studio’s Madame Web movie. S.J. Clarkson is on board to direct the pic. Matt Sazama and Burk Sharpless penned the screenplay.
In the comics, Madame Web is depicted as an elderly woman with myasthenia gravis and thus was connected to a life support system that looked like a spider web. Due to her age and medical condition, Madame Web never actively fought any villains. For that reason, sources have stressed it’s possible the project could turn into something else. Insiders say due to her psychic sensory powers, she is essentially Sony’s version of Doctor Strange.