Looking for Parts Runners & Sales Associates
Area Counter Sales and Parts delivery drivers
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Follows all points of the store’s “Basic Service Statement”
* Reports and is ready for work at schedule time.
* Reports to work wearing the proper attire.
* Assists all customers by determining needs and selling necessary products to complete the customer’s job.
* To become proficient at the use of, and all procedures relating to, the computerized point of sale equipment.
* Properly checks in, prices and merchandises incoming product.
* Keeps merchandise labeling current.
* Keeps store neat, clean, and free of all obvious hazards to customers and employees.
* Assists in store inventories.
* Attends all store meetings.
* Improves job knowledge by attending all recommended training sessions.
* Follows any other directive as assigned by District manager.
* Properly uses the order processing system.
* Records all lost sales.
* Keeps catalog and price sheets current.
Job Qualifications and Requirements (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
* Knowledge of auto parts.
* Computer skills (windows, Excel, Word, and Internet).
* Excellent Customer Service is a must.
* Able to pull and place inventory.
* Able to answer phones.
Education/Experience: High School Diploma or GED; or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.50 – $15.00 per hour