|WORK FROM HOME: Customer Service Representatives, Call Center Agents, Sales Representatives, Licensed Insurance Agents, Call Center Supervisors, Health Care Advisors
Currently, we are seeking Customer Support Representative/Call Center Agents who complete outbound sales calls and inbound customer service calls on behalf of our clients.
Here’s what you’ll do as a Customer Support Representative/Call Center Agent:
• We love our customers, and you should, too! We want to make sure they have the best experience possible. And that’s in your hands.
• Provide customer service and support via inbound and outbound calls with professionalism and urgency
• Ensure accuracy and provide correct information to customers to resolve issues and exceed customer expectations at first point of contact
• Identify and escalate priority issues as needed
• Responsible for researching and preparing the proper response to customer complaints and inquiries
• Help customers on the phone while toggling and working on multiple computer systems so you need to be tech-savvy while multi-tasking
Here’s what you already have to be a successful Customer Support Representative/Call Center Agent:
• Previous experience in a Call Center is highly preferred; experience working virtually is a plus!
• Intermediate to advanced technical skills and the ability to quickly de-escalate high stress calls while simultaneously providing support
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills including working internet knowledge, typing, and navigation of CRM programs
• A positive Customer Service Oriented attitude, professional communication skills and a desire to go above and beyond for your customer.
• Patience and empathy are MUSTS. Exceptional customer service is non-negotiable.
• Ability to stay self-motivated and train virtually
Remote Opportunity Requirements:
• You must have a quiet and undisturbed place to work with fast and reliable internet that you can plug your computer directly into; shared or public WiFi, Satellite, Dial-Up, and Hotspots will not suffice
• Internet speeds must be a minimum of 10 Mbps download and 2 Mbps upload
• Home Router with Ethernet link to PC/Laptop required in addition to a dependable power strip
• Mobile phone in lieu of a landline is acceptable as long as it has unlimited landline minutes and strong cell service/battery life
$11-$16/hr dependent upon experience and program