Kanu Asset Management Is Hiring For A Client Service Front Desk Position
Duties and Responsibilities
• Managing the day to day operations – Prospect, client phone calls, appointment confirmation, opening and preparing applications for various products for clients including opening accounts. This includes being liaison between client and product administrator
• Managing day to day activities in the database system keeping it current and timely
• Connecting with at least 10 clients or contacts a day to schedule appointments with advisors.
• Maintains and organizes the compliance files for both clients and brokerage. Works as the compliance officer
• Organizing and maintaining files for office and clients
• Making travel and guest arrangements
• Providing quality customer service including but not limited to greeting clients, acknowledging birthday, anniversary other important events
• Working in a professional manner
• Managing calendars
• Answer phone calls, triage or take messages as needed
• Monitor e-mails, fax, mail. Respond or deliver as needed
• Back up to all office staff as needed
• Assist brokers(s) including client phone calls, contracts, correspondence and attend client meetings as needed.
• Learning new software as needed
• Maintaining and following office structure/policies
• Inventory Control – Maintain and order insurance, annuity, long term care and other literature.
• All other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
Data Entry Skills, Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Understanding the Customer, Customer Focus, Informing Others, Self-Development, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Microsoft Office Skills, Teamwork, Analyzing Information, Written Communication, Organization, Statistical Analysis, Scheduling, Time Management, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication.
The Salary will depend on experience.
Send your resume’ to email@example.com