Innovative Labeling Solutions Is Hiring 2nd and 3rd Shift Machine Operators Wanted
Work with the industry’s most cutting-edge technology in a clean, climate controlled facility. We offer competitive pay, amazing benefits, paid training and plenty of advancement opportunities.
Innovative Labeling Solutions (ILS), is currently seeking full-time Machine Operators for 2nd shift (2pm-10pm) & 3rd Shift (10pm-6am) at its Hamilton, OH facility. This position will report directly to the Production Supervisor and will be responsible for safely and efficiently operating machines to ensure the highest quality labels are sent to customers.
Monday – Friday 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm (2nd Shift)
Job Type: Full-time
· Effectively perform machine operations – converting post-press product into finished product by following job ticket instructions.
· Responsible for ensuring that machines are operating efficiently while producing product that conforms to quality standards.
· Accurately setup machines to cut and rewind to specific customer requirements.
· Perform and document quality checks to ensure compliance with company standards and customer specifications.
· Retrieve cores, boxes, and other supplies and materials for the machine and daily operation.
· Inspect equipment for defects and perform maintenance duties as necessary.
· Ability to read and understand written instructions and job tickets, as well as comprehend verbal instructions.
· Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
· Safely and efficiently perform all essential job functions in accordance with company policies and operating procedures.
· Participate in department meetings, training, and continuous improvement events.
· Serve as an example of what our company values most: innovation, respect, integrity, creativity and collaboration.
· High school diploma or GED required.
· 1 year of machine operator experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred, but not necessary.
· Basic math skills and understanding of metric and standard measurements/ conversions.
· Detail-oriented and capable of following standard work instructions.
· Ability to learn quickly and adopt new technologies in a fast-paced environment.
· Operate safely and efficiently while producing high quality work.
· Capable of working independently and collaboratively with a team.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $20.00 per hour
The Pay is $13-$23 an Hour
|company’s social handle for Facebook|
|company’s social handle for Twitter|
|company’s social handle for Instagram|
|link to company’s LinkedIn page|