Traffic Control Protectors
THE industry leader in Traffic Control
THE best at what we do. You will be trained and certified day 1
Get out of the unemployment line…. and get into an AWP truck!!
WE ARE HIRING and committed to our employees and clients.
At AWP we are essential to the clients we serve. What this means is that our customers count on your commitment to helping them maintain our critical infrastructure. We will recognize the dedication you demonstrate when you serve our customers and each other, particularly during this difficult time. We are excited to reward those who stand with us. As a partner of critical safety services in support of essential energy, telecom, and water utility sectors, AWP is seeking traffic control/flaggers in your area
Please see our current incentives below:
• Weekly Pay
• Continued training and education
• Friendly and helpful coworkers
• Potential advancement opportunities available
• 401k Plan
• Quarterly safety bonus and referral bonus-$200
• Set up a safe work zone with all necessary cones, barrels, barricades etc.
• Use stop and slow paddles to control the flow of traffic.
• Effective communication with your work partner to conduct the flow of traffic.
• Demonstrate exemplary service to our Customers.
• All candidates MUST submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check. *
• Driver’s License required with a motor vehicle report that meets AWP company guidelines to be considered for promotions.
• Comfortable standing 8-12 hours and lifting 40-60lbs.
• Comfortable working around a high volume of fast-moving traffic.
*AWP is a Fair Chance Employer and will consider for employment, qualified applicants with criminal histories. All positions require the completion of a pre-employment background check. Please be aware that acknowledging or having criminal convictions does not constitute an automatic bar to employment.
AWP is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
PROTECTING YOUR PEOPLE, YOUR BUSINESS, AND YOUR TIME.