Jake Martinez defied insane odds to sink two holes-in-one during one round of Golf.
Listen to our B-105 What’s Snappenin’ Podcast for all the fun:
The 11-year-old from Tuscon, On the same day. In the same round. With the same club. Hit 2 hole in ones. On the 5th and 12th holes.
It was a 95 yard and 100 yard shots.
According to the National Hole-In-One Registry, the chances of accomplishing such an insane feat is 1 in 67 million.
Here are some things that are more likely to happen:
- Being struck by lightning — 1 in 1,222,000
- Becoming a literal Saint — 1 in 20 million
- Having identical quadruplets — 1 in 15 million
- Becoming an astronaut — 1 in 12 million
But it’s still not as hard as winning the Powerball.
- Odds of winning the Powerball is1 in 292.2 million
Jake finished with a 74 on the day and, unfortunately, could not find another hole-in-one during Round 2and finished 14th place in the tournament.
But Jake was still happy with his amazing day.