JLo targeted by stalker

Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Lopez’s home has allegedly been invaded by a stalker.

The man reportedly moved into the singer’s Hamptons mansion, living undetected in the pool house for six days.

Sources told the New York Post that John Dubis, 49, entered Jennifer’s property in early August.

The intruder reportedly openly slept on a couch and parked his car in front of the property in plain sight of her security.

While squatting in the star’s $10 million Water Mill home, John is said to have posted pictures of the property online.

The publication revealed one weird message they obtained from the man, who posted a snap of the Hamptons home under his online pseudonym David A Lopez.

“Some more david and jenny art, Newport, RI (sic),” he wrote.

John is reported to have told police he had been cleaning up Jennifer’s property.

Police were only alerted to his presence when one of Jennifer’s employees spotted him standing on the back porch and confronted him.

The alleged stalker tried to claim he was the divorced singer’s husband. He is said to have told officers that he was the father of Jennifer’s children, claiming the superstar had left the pool house open for him.

Fox News reports he was charged with burglary, criminal contempt, stalking and possession of burglary tools. John is being held on $100,000 bail and is due in court on August 28.

© Cover Media