Greene’s costly fire damage

Ashley Greene

Ashley Greene’s apartment fire apparently caused $305,000 worth of damage.

The Twilight star’s home went up in a blaze in March, killing one of her beloved pet dogs.

Now TMZ claims it’s officially been confirmed that Ashley accidentally started the fire and that her insurance company looks set to pay out more than $300,000 to cover the damage.

The owner of the unit apparently told the website that the company has been “stalling for months” and that they were having “trouble” getting the actress to sit down for interview.

Reportedly the owner is angry as this means she doesn’t have the cash to make the repairs.

“Apparently that happened, and the company is now convinced the actress was responsible for the blaze,” TMZ writes.

Earlier this year it was reported a lit candle fell over and caused the blaze.

Ashley, her boyfriend, brother and a friend were in the apartment at the time, as were her two dogs, but sadly only one managed to escape.

Three people in her building were also injured.

Ashley, 26, doesn’t seem to be letting the drama get her down.

The star has been making time to enjoy some high fashion and sports amid her busy schedule.

“Had a wonderful time at the Kaufman Franco show today #nyfw #kaufmanfranco #amazedagain,” she tweeted earlier this month.

“Packing for Vegas…. @FloydMayweather vs. @CaneloOficial #TheOne @SHOSports @mgmgrand (sic)”

© Cover Media