Greene ‘sued over apartment fire’

Ashley Greene

Ashley Greene is reportedly being sued over the fire that engulfed her Los Angeles apartment in March.

The 26-year-old actress lost one of her beloved dogs to the blaze, which severely damaged the West Hollywood residence after Ashley allegedly left a candle burning overnight.

TMZ reports doorman Adrian Mayorga has now filed a lawsuit against the star, claiming he was injured while helping residents evacuate the building.

The plaintiff claims he was hospitalized for treatment of exhaustion, dehydration and smoke inhalation.

The outlet reports four other residents have also sued, claiming the fire has caused them to deal with water damage and soot.

The parties are suing for unknown damages.

In September, TMZ reportedly the accident would already cost Ashley’s insurance company more than $300,000.

The owner of the unit apparently told the website that the company has been “stalling for months” and that they were having “trouble” getting the actress to sit down for interview.

Earlier this year it was reported a lit candle fell over and caused the blaze, first igniting a couch before flames spread throughout the home.

Ashley, her boyfriend, brother and a friend were in the apartment at the time, as were her two dogs, only one of which managed to escape.

The star has not yet commented on the latest allegations.

© Cover Media