A new B105 Simple Survey each weekday morning at 6:20 and 7:40.
1. You know every word to “My Old Kentucky Home”
2. It’s not a shopping cart, it’s a buggy
3. Big Blue Madness is the single most exciting night of the year
4. Unless you’re from Louisville, University of Kentucky basketball is the only sport that matters. (If you’re in Northern Kentucky, there’s also the Bengals and Reds)
5. If you see someone wearing camouflage, that doesn’t necessarily mean they just came from hunting
6. It’s not pronounced Louis-ville, it’s Lewa-vul or Looo-vul
7. You may have never taken a sip of it, but you know more facts about bourbon than most avid drinkers
8. You still talk about the giant snowstorm of ‘94
9. Christian Laettner is the most hated player in the history of sports
10. At least one of your relatives worked in the coalmines and you couldn’t be more proud of him
11. You don’t have to say sweet tea, if you ask for tea, it’s going to be sweet
12. If it’s summer, you’re going to be playing corn hole
13. You know that it’s not a bunch of weeds, it’s actually poke sallet
14. There’s only one kind of potato chip: BBQ Grippos.
15. The ingredients may vary, but burgoo is always delicious
16. You recognize the names of families mentioned on the show Justified
17. You don’t say what city you’re from, you say what county
18. You can’t say from where, but if someone wants moonshine, you know a guy
19. When you were younger, someone took you snipe hunting
20. If you had a restaurant, Jamal Mashburn or Kenny Walker could eat there for free whenever they wanted
21. You know someone who lives “down in the holler”
22. Before 2001, Rick Pitino was a god. Now, not so much, unless you live in Louisville
23. You know that the Cincinnati airport isn’t even in Ohio, it’s in Hebron, KY
24. Your mom didn’t make dinner, she made supper
25. Ale-8 is the greatest drink ever created
What is missing from this list?
Daniel Foreman is 32 years old, a newlywed, and a veteran. On November 5th, doctors discovered that Daniel has stage 4 stomach cancer that has metastasized to his lymph nodes, shoulders, hips, and an area in his abdomen. Doctors are still unsure of which type of stomach cancer Daniel has.
Foreman is family to those of us who served with him in the military. He fought for your freedom on multiple deployments while supporting his fellow soldiers. Don’t allow him to battle this foe alone…Fork out for Foreman!
If you are looking to receive toys and meet the requirements, Greater Cincinnati & Northern Kentucky Toys for Tots will be having a late family registration on December 21, 2013 at Holmes High School Auditorium in Covington from 8 AM-2 PM.
Holmes High School
2500 Madison Ave
Covington, KY 41014
Please bring documentation with you that is listed below.
Family Registrations Documentation Required. Failure to bring documents will disqualify application.
*Picture I.D (applying adult)
*Proof of address (current utility bill, rental agreement)
-If you reside with someone a notarized statement, if you do not receive mail.
*Birth certificates for ALL children in household – we do not accept crib cards, shot records, report cards or WIC records
*Court documents are required if foster or court appointed custody has been established. Children must reside in your home full time legally.
*Medicaid, Caresource, Molina, or Amerigroup if received, if not and you are employed we will need last 30 days of household income.
**NO EXCEPTIONS TO REQUIREMENTS!!!!!!!!!