The BIGGEST and the BEST garage sale in the Tri-State is back!!
Join us on Sunday, June 3, from 7 a.m.-1 p.m. for The B-105 World’s Largest Garage Sale at Turfway Park in Florence!
It’s like hundreds of yard sales all in one place! Our friends at Ohio Mulch and DHL have made it possible, and you won’t want to miss it! From 8 a.m.-1 p.m., admission is just $5 and children under 12 get in FREE! Get a head start on all other attendees by getting up in time for early-bird admission at 7 a.m. for $10! Doors will remain locked for general admission guests until 8 a.m.
It’s all about selling junk!
WHEN: Sunday, June 3, 8 a.m.-1 p.m.; early-bird admission at 7 a.m.
WHERE: Turfway Park in Florence, KY
HOW MUCH: Early Bird admission (7am-8am): $10 per person – General admission (8am-close): $5 per person – children 12 and under get in FREE.
PURCHASE YOUR SPACE: The deadline for booth space has passed.
Already purchased your space? Let everyone know what you’re bringing!
Have questions about the garage sale or your booth purchase? View our Frequently Asked Questions!
We’ll see you at The B-105 World’s Largest Garage Sale!
Wondering what to expect? Check out this video from last year’s event!
Or click here to see a photo gallery from the 2017 sale!
RESTRICTED LIST: If you are seen selling any of the following, you will be asked to leave and will not receive a refund. These guidelines will be strictly enforced
- water, soda or any other beverage of any kind
- food, including any food for pets or animal
- firearms, knives, ammunition or any sort of weapon of any kind including paintball guns
- animals, livestock, fish and/or reptiles, or any other animal
- Trade show wares like Mary Kay, Tupperware, Pampered Chef and other independent sales contractor items
- any business items you did not make or enjoy under your own roof
- any other item Station may deem to be inappropriate for sale during the Sale, at Station’s sole discretion
*** Note: Pets, alcohol and weapons of any kind are strictly forbidden at this event.