Listen to Chris Carr & Company (12/3-12/7) weekday mornings at 7:07 for the B-105 Christmas Song of the Day. Then when you hear it in the 9a, 2p, 5p & 7p hours, be caller 10 at 749-B105.
You’ll win a Country Christmas CD and a $25 Rookwood Commons & Pavilion gift card, Plus you’ll be in the grand prize drawing for the trip with round-trip airfare on Sunwing Airlines and 7 nights hotel accommodations at the 4-star Braco Village Hotel & Spa with the all-inclusive meal plan.
Special thanks to Vacation Express!
B-105 & VACATION EXPRESS CHRISTMAS SONG OF THE DAY CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. Dates/Eligibility. The “B-105 / Vacation Express ‘Christmas Song of the Day’ contest” Contest (the “Contest”) begins November 26, 2012 and ends December 7, 2012. WUBE (the “Station”) may change the dates and/or terms of the Contest, including canceling the Contest, without prior notice. Any material changes will be broadcast on the Station and posted online on a page at www.b105.com (the “Site”). The Contest is open to all legal residents of Ohio, Kentucky or Indiana, eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase a contestant’s chance of winning. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Employees or agents of the Station, Hubbard Broadcasting Inc., Vacation Express, Sunwing Airlines, any entity associated with the sponsorship or administration of the Contest (collectively, the “Sponsors”) or any other television or radio station that transmits a signal for reception in Ohio, Kentucky or Indiana, as well as members of the same household of any such employee or agent, may not participate. No more than one (1) winner per household. Previous winners of contests conducted by the Station must comply with the following time limits before attempting to enter the Contest: Seven (7) days for prizes valued from $0.01 to $25.00, thirty (30) days for prizes valued from $25.01 to $300.00, six (6) months for prizes valued from $300.01 to $1,000.00 and one (1) year for prizes valued at $1,000.01 or more. Each time limit is measured from the date the winner won their prize in the prior contest.
2. How to Enter.
a. Each weekday during the “Contest,” the B-105 Morning Show (Chris Carr & Company) will announce that day’s Christmas Song of the Day at 7:07 a.m.
b. When this song is played in the 9:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. hours, the 10th caller to the Station’s contest line at 513-749-2105 wins a Country Christmas CD (either Blake Shelton’s Cheers, It’s Christmas; Lady Antebellum’s On This Winter’s Night; or Christmas with Scotty McCreery. Winner also receives a $25.00 gift certificate from Deerfield Towne Center (for week of 11/26-30) or $25.00 gift certificate from Rookwood Commons & Pavilion (week of 12/3-7). Winners are automatically entered into a grand prize drawing after each week. There are two (2) grand prizes awarded during this contest. One grand prize drawing will take place from all who won qualifying prizes during the first week of the contest (11/26-30) and another grand prize drawing will take place from all who won qualifying prizes during the second week of the contest (12/3-7).
c. Limit one (1) qualifying prize per person in this Contest.
3. Method of Grand Prize Winners Selection
a. On November 30, 2012 at approximately 8:00 p.m. Eastern, a random drawing will occur from all eligible qualifiers who won during the week of 11/26-30. On December 7, 2012 at approximately 8:00 p.m. Eastern, a random drawing will occur from all eligible qualifiers who won during the week of 12/3-7. Station will notify potential winner by telephone. This name will be deemed the potential grand prize winner until all eligibility requirements are verified. In the event this potential grand prize winner is found to be ineligible, another random drawing will immediately take place. This repeats until a name drawn is declared eligible.
b. Potential grand prize winner(s) will be contacted by a Station representative via telephone. In the event a potential grand prize winner cannot be reached within 168 hours from time of drawing, that potential grand prize winner will be deemed ineligible and another random drawing will take place.
4. Grand Prizes. Each grand prize entails: trip to Runaway Bay Jamaica valid for travel May 19, 2013 – October 20, 2013 (holidays and blackout dates apply). Includes for two adults: roundtrip airfare departing on Sundays on Sunwing Airlines from Cincinnati International Airport to Montego Bay Jamaica, 7 nights hotel accommodations at the 4-star Braco Village Hotel & Spa with the all-inclusive meal plan (includes all meals and domestic drinks, non-motorized watersports). Prize does not include $148 per person government taxes and fees which must be paid at time of booking. Each grand prize value: $2,282.00). No portion of the prize may be substituted, transferred or exchanged by the winner, except at the discretion of the Station. The Station reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize with a replacement component of comparable value should the original component be unavailable. The winner will be required to complete an IRS Form W-9 and will receive and IRS Form 1099-Misc.
5. Conditions/Restrictions. In exchange for the right to participate in the Contest, each contestant agrees to release and indemnify each of the Sponsors, and the officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees of each of the Sponsors, for, from and against any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the contestant’s participation in the Contest and, if the contestant is the winner of the prize, the use of their prize. Entry into the Contest constitutes permission for each Sponsor and its respective designees to use the contestant’s name, likeness, portrait, voice and/or biographical material for an unlimited period of time in order to advertize, promote or publicize the Sponsor and/or the products and services of any of its designees. Winner will be required to produce identification satisfactory to the Station and sign an affidavit of eligibility and release (including a publicity release) as prepared by the Station. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate in and/or win the Contest will be subject to disqualification.
6. Rules. Copies of these rules are available at the Site, at the studios of the Station, located at 2060 Reading Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202, during regular business hours or by sending a request, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope, to the Station at this address.